Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just Getting Started- - -

Soooo after a couple of days of contemplation, I'm deciding to give this blog thing a try.  There are a number of reasons but most importantly, I hate physical writing.  I would love to keep a journal but my right hand hates the idea of such a task.  She fights with me every time we get to page 2.  Now I must admit....I write kind of big so page 2 for me is probably half a page for someone else.  Since my hand and I disagree on the act of writing, at least my left hand can help in this blogging process. :)

That being said, let's start with a little about me.  I'm a hopeless romantic who tends to see the jar as half full when it comes to my love life.  I'm pretty analytical so I am well aware of my current love life status, which in itself is hopeless....(and there goes my "little")

On another note, my intentions with this blog are to convey my true feelings on love with every post I type.  Hopefully, my stories remind you of yours and we can all come together and share our views and takes on love.  I will warn you; however, I am a bit of a cornball. So while I intend to write from my heart and my funny bone, you may not laugh.  I guarantee I will though and that's all that matters, right!??!? Ok ok...maybe not. Anyhow, I hope you're just as excited as I am about this journey.

Just a hopeless romantic....scared of lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment