Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Social Experiment---

So it's been a couple of days since I've had a chance to write on this thing BUT I'm back itches!!!! lol  I'll give you a brief update on all that happened since the last post.  As I informed you, I decided to cut my phone off for a day.  (It turned out to be about 30 hrs.)  It was a crazy busy day at work so I didn't think about it too much.  I definitely thought I was going to have problems since it was a Friday night but I didn't.  I merely stayed at home and enjoyed myself...fully.  I even wrote a new personal statement! (YAY ME!)

Anyway, when I finally did turn my phone on, I had a host of texts, bbms and voicemails.  Most of them were from the very boys I said would not care, ESPECIALLY Calvin.  He and I usually communicate via bbm.  He never leaves voicemails or sends text messages.  He not only sent bbms but left text messages.  Since he sent a text that said "what's going on? where r u?", I assumed he called at some point of the day.  When I finally responded to his messages, I could tell from his tone (even over bbm) that he was upset.  In fact, he kept giving me one word answers until I decided that the 'tude he was giving was not okay.  So I called him....we played phone tag for a second...then we finally talked....AMAZING!  He clearly missed me.  He not only said that but told me he had tried to call several times because he needed my advice.  THAT in itself means a lot since he's alpha male and takes advice from no one.  He wanted my help on telling his best friend "bye". He wanted me to tell him it'd be okay and soon enough they would be reunited.  He said he asked his sisters and mom but he would have preferred to hear my opinion. And that ladies and gentlemen was the deal breaker.  He also invited me to a social gathering that his friends were having.  I went by myself and oddly enough had a great time being there "with" him.  We drank, we laughed, we talked and he showed constant displays of affection.  His friends would reference him as my man.  A couple of times I shunned them for saying such but then they'd look at me with the "how dare you play him like that" look.  Then we left and went back to his house.  We talked and went to sleep, like two old married adults who just came home from a night on the town.  We were so beat.  We didn't even kiss. It's fine though.  I just enjoy being in his presence.  He has taken over the number one spot yet again.  I won't tell him that this time though since last time he took it to his head and neglected me a bit.  (ha ha)  He seems to be more interested now than ever and I love it!  I'm just enjoying the moment with this one.  This is probably the best idea I had yet.  LMAO. 

Anyway, there are other people that called and texted but none worth mentioning really.  There was that one boy who sent me the skype and twitter dm but I realized once I got his texts that we could never talk so no need to acknowledge that.  Back to Calvin. . . (proceeds to daydream)

~Romantifully yours

No comments:

Post a Comment